Thomson Reuters Walk-in Drive for Freshers at Bangalore
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: Trainee Web Developer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Apply Mode: Walkin
Skills: Good communication skills
- We are looking for Front End Developers who are passionate, talented and highly motivated to build scalable UI on web and mobile platforms, having strong hands-on experience with a creative edge and good problem-solving skills.
- We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable in sharing ideas and opinions.
- Our team, drawn from the best product companies, is obsessive in its detailing.
- Develop desktop and mobile websites from scratch using HTML5, CSS3 and PSDs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Maintain and update existing websites as per client requirements
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understand requests and execute them correctly
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters we are The Answer Company. we know that data on its own is not enough. Without insightful people and intuitive technology, data has no source and no direction. It’s just noise.
Our boundary breaking solutions provide a unique view of the challenges modern professionals face.
Thomson reuters employees come from the very industries we specialize in. We are business analysts, lawyers, accountants, programmers, publishers and more.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong knowledge on development fundamentals and basic principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that websites will adhere to them
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS, SASS and SCSS
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop – to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on Photoshop documents, images etc.
- Be ready work in any shifts
- Flexible and open to work on any kind of web-related work
- Educational qualifications : Any graduate ( 10 +2 +3 )
System Test (Built a single non responsive web page) +Technical + 1 Management round
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Date of Walk-in: Mar 03, 2017
Time of Walk-in: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Divyasree Technopolis, 36/2 & 124 ,
5th Floor, Yamalur Village, Varthur Hobli,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560037
Official Website : https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html