Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt.Ltd
Job Role : Software Developer
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Description About Job :
- Develop desktop and mobile websites from scratch using HTML5, CSS3 and PSDs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Maintain and update existing websites as per client requirements.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Understand requests and execute them correctly.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.More than 50,000 professionals, in 100+ countries and 100+ years of experience.
As The Answer Company, we know that data on its own is not enough. Without insightful people and intuitive technology, data has no source and no direction. It’s just noise.Our boundary breaking solutions provide a unique view of the challenges modern professionals face.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 6th May 2017
Venue Details :
36/2 & 124 Yamlur Village,
Varthur Hobli, Off HAL Airport Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Company Website : https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html