Trigent Software Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp at Bangalore
Company Name : Trigent Software
Designation : L1 Support Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 1 year
Location : Bangalore
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolves or assigns the issue to right assignment group.
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process viz â€“ logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure.
- Technologist constantly upgrades his technical, process and soft skills to achieve the client and internal quality scores with CSAT scores, resolution on call and customer service scores.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure
- problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
Company Profile :
Trigent Software is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For the past 18+ years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent Software. Our hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries.
C-level executives are constantly faced with a plethora of considerations when it comes to outsourcing. Some considerations such as size, geographical location, credentials and skill availability are measurable but ‘soft’ factors such as trust, reliability, right-fit, culture and the partnership approach are not so easy to measure.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 6th to 17th Mar 2017
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Interview Venue Details :
Trigent Software Ltd.
#49, 2nd Floor, East wing,
Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road,
Company Website : http://www.trigent.com/company/careers/