Trigent Software Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Trigent Software
Designation : L1 Support Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Rs 2,20,000/-P.A.
Job Description :
- Should have good computer skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Must have predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Should have decent knowledge related to Operating System, Hardware, Networking, etc.
- Must have incident management and usage of ITSM skills
- Will be responsible for contract and internal staffing.
- Should be very good into sourcing, screening, interview follow-up, documentation, post joining follow-up etc.
- Should have excellent communication skill.
- Should have good convincing and negotiation skills.
- Should have excellent customer service skills
- Should have ability to remain calm and courteous in periods of stress, and while facing an irate customer and managing back to back calls when required.
- Should be able to assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Must perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
Company Profile :
Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For the past 18+ years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. The Trigent hybrid engagement model is designed to leverage the best of and India so that our customers are the ultimate beneficiaries.
C-level executives are constantly faced with a plethora of considerations when it comes to outsourcing. Some considerations such as size, geographical location, credentials and skill availability are measurable but ‘soft’ factors such as trust, reliability, right-fit, culture and the partnership approach are not so easy to measure.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 12th May 2017
Interview Venue Details :
Trigent Software Ltd,
#49, 2nd Floor, East Wing,
Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road,
Company Website : http://www.trigent.com/