Walk-in Drive in Flipkart for Experience Candidates
Company Name: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Job Role: Operations Executives and Data Analysts (ON CONTRACT)
Job Location: Bangalore
No. of positions: Multiple
Experience: 1-4 Years
Notice Period: Immediate
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Flipkart was founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, both alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. They are not related to each other. They worked for Amazon.com and left to create their new company incorporated in October 2007 as Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd. The first product they sold was the book Leaving Microsoft To Change The World to a customer from Hyderabad.
It now employs more than 33,000 people. It allows payment methods such as cash on delivery, credit or debit card transactions, net banking, e-gift voucher and card swipe on delivery.
- Responsible for executing all requirements w.r.t Category Operations. This role supports Category Businesses in all possible ways.
- Stakeholder management, Data handling with very good communication as this role will require connecting with stakeholders internally/ Externally.
- Graduate with 0-6months of experience in similar industries.
- Must be analytically sound and comfortable handling large volumes of data and its interpretation.
- Coordination with multiple teams like Retail Ops, Warehouse and Tech.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills: Very good excel skills.
- Clarity of communication and requirement understanding.
- The right candidate needs to be able to survive in a fast-paced work environment with little or no help.
- Good Communication & Analytical Skills.
Contact Person: Meghana (OR) Shilpi
Date – 3rd October 2018 & 4th October 2018
Time – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, 5A/5B/5C, Tower B
Embassy Tech Village, Marathalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Deverabeesanahalli, Varthur
Hobli, Bangalore 560103
Landmark– Behind Wells Fargo company