Willis Towers Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp at Mumbai
Company Name : Willis Towers Watson
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Description About Job :
- Good Verbal & Written Communication skills.
- Basic Insurance Knowledge desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, particularly Word & Excel using various functions.
- Ability to learn and grasp new processes and systems.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and work within stiff timelines.
- Flexible attitude and attention to detail is vital to succeed in this role.
- Energetic, enthusiastic individuals with good Academic track record.
Company Profile :
The company was founded by Henry Willis in London in 1828, and initially operated as Henry Willis & Co.In 1898 it merged with Faber Brothers (founded in 1886) to form Willis Faber,and then in 1928 it merged with Dumas & Wylie (founded in 1843) to create Willis, Faber & Dumas.It was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1976 as Willis Faber.Willis announced plans in 2009 to relocate its registered office from Bermuda to Ireland.Its shareholders approved the move in December 2009.
Willis Group Holdings plc is a multinational risk advisor, insurance brokerage and reinsurance brokerage company with its headquarters in the Willis Building in London. It is the world’s fourth-largest insurance broker when measured by revenues.Willis has around 400 offices in 120 countries and approximately 18,000 employees.Willis was previously listed on the New York Stock Exchange before its early-2016 ‘merger of equals’ with Towers Watson.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 20th Feb 2017
Walkin Time : 10 AM
Venue Details :
Willis Towers Watson India HQ Office,
Plant no- 6, Gate no- 2,
Godrej and Boyce compound,
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai.
Landmark : Caf Coffee Day and Citi Bank ATM outside gate no- 2.
Company Website : http://www.willis.co.in/Careers/