Wipro Technologies Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Wipro Technologies
Job Role : Administrator IT Infra Service Desk
Qualification : Any Graduate
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Skills : Good Communication Skills
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013,it demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Amalner a small town in Jalgaon district by Mohamed Premji as ‘Western India Products’, later abbreviated to ‘Wipro’. It is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 1,70,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016. It helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
- As an Administrator, should be able to Monitor the IT infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first – level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24*7 basis service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, perform basic service requests based on standard operating procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government ID.
- Passport Size photographs.
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Date : 06th January 2018
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM
84, KEONICS Electronic City,
Hosur Main Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560100