Wipro Walk-in Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Technical Service Desk
Experience: 0-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/Pune
Qualification: BE/Btech/Any Degree
Skills: Good Communication Skills
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2013, it demerged its non-IT businesses into separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. It is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 1,70,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016. It helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
- The administrator should be able to Monitor the IT infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User, and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 23rd June 2018
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057